To apply for the Young Grittletons course for 2024 please fill in your details on the following form.
We ask for a deposit of £50.
If selected, we will contact you with confirmation of your place and invoice the remaining outstanding amount.
Swimming Pool – Use of the swimming pool is an additional extra charged at £11 for the week. Please select Y or N below.
Terms of Booking
- The course fee is £499.00 and includes all tuition, pastoral care, accommodation & full board. There is a £5.00 non-refundable admin fee. (Students are required to bring their own bedding and towels)
- A £50 deposit is payable at the time of booking.
- Full payment of course fees is required by 1st June 2024. Invoices will be issued in April 2024.
- If requested, a discount of £50 will be applied to the fee balance for each additional sibling attending the course
- Any Grittleton bursary award will be applied to the fee balance.
- Use of the swimming pool is an optional extra and charged at £11 for the week. A pro rata refund will be issued if the pool is closed.
Cancellation of Course
- Cancellation of course – A full refund will be made, minus the £5.00 admin fee.
Cancellation by student/parent
- A booking cancellation should be made in writing or by email to the Course Organiser.
- The initial £50 deposit is non-refundable.
- Where notice of cancellation is received by the Course Organiser before the course begins (the notice period), a refund will be made of 1.66 % of course fees paid (excluding deposit and £5.00 admin fee) for each day of the notice period up to a maximum of 100% (excluding deposit and £5.00 admin fee).
- A parent/guardian will need to ensure that arrangements are in place to collect students in the event that the course has to terminate early, or a student has to leave the course early due to sickness.